Sfumato is one of the fastest-growing branding & advertising agency that is most admired for creativity and effectiveness. We are located at Rajkot & Morbi.
- Craft and deliver engagement plan for prospective clients through telephone, e-meetings, email or face to face meeting.
- Developing proposal and marketing materials for clients.
- Perform cold calls to other companies to pitch about Sfumato India Pvt. Ltd.
- Conducts sales meetings online with potential customers and develops new opportunities
- Understanding client goals/objectives and their entire Branding and Advertising needs. For ex. – Suggesting a new medium for marketing.
- Ability to discuss strategic issues with clients.
- Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue.
- Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development for clients.
- Develop a rapport with new clients and create a connect for the Client Services.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in business.
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
- Leverages referrals to identify and develop new prospects.
- Develop proposals based on team meetings and discussions.
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry
- Handling overall branding and marketing of Sfumato India Pvt. Ltd. – i.e. Strategy for Online identity on Social Media, Website, etc…
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Proactive and Strategic thinker
- Interested in learning about the New Business function and eagerness to grow within either department
Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Exp. Required: Candidate having 2 Years+ experience in with an Advertisement/Influencer Marketing Agency is preferable for this post.